For any additional subscription enquiries, please contact us at: [email protected]
To unsubscribe, click on the “Unsubscribe” button in the bottom of the newsletter.
Push notifications have to be disabled at an application level within your own browser settings. Man of Many does not have access to your own personal settings so these must be removed yourself by following the instructions provided below. Further information and screenshots can also be found here.
1. Unsubscribe from Chrome Notifications
If you’re referring to the chrome notifications that pop-up in windows or on your mac, you need to remove these from your browser yourself by following these instructions here.
- Click the padlock icon on the left of the address bar
- Next to “Notifications” select “Block” from the dropdown menu
- Open the Chrome app on your phone.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More More and then Settings.
- Tap Site Settings and then Notifications.
- At the top, turn the setting on or off.
2. Unsubscribe from Safari Notifications
Instructions for removing these notifications from Safari can be found here.