God damn, it’s been a hot minute since we’ve had a good old fashion online shopping spree. With pretty much every shop in Australia closed, online shopping is more important than ever. Lucky for you, we’re back with another huge year of CLICK FRENZY.
What is Click Frenzy?
Click Frenzy is Australia’s largest online shopping event of the year. Pretty much all your favourite shopping hubs are at least 30% and up to 70% off for 24 hours only! On top of this, the Click Frenzy site boasts over 2,000+ deals, from 300+ brands that are exclusive to Click Frenzy members. Here is where you’ll find iconic Go Nuts 99% off deals, including Apple Airpods for $2 and Kitchen Aid for $6.
Other than that, all your usual marketplaces will offer anything from your daily groceries to your next holiday – whenever the hell that’s gonna be – at a huge discount. Feel free to check out the usual sites you shop at to see if they’re participating or, cut through the middle man and just use our super helpful article to see all the best deals for Click Frenzy 2020.
When is Click Frenzy 2020?
In 2020, Click Frenzy will happen three times throughout the year. The first is on the 19th of May and will run for a whopping 53 hours, so you can grab a deal until Thursday the 21st of May. The second event is called Click Frenzy Travel and will start on the 1st of September. Finally, Click Frenzy rounds out the year with the ‘sale that stops the nation’ on the second Tuesday of November (the 12/11).
How the Click Frenzy Travel event will look this year in the wake of Coronavirus is anyone’s guess. Hopefully, there will be some great opportunities for domestic getaways that’ll help boost the local economy.
The Best Click Frenzy Deals of 2020
To help you spend your precious money in the best way possible, we’ve compiled a full list of the best Click Frenzy deals around. Here you’ll find Bose, Catch.com, Volkswagen, Ikea, Woolies, The Iconic, Glue Store, Sheridan, DigiDirect…
I could go on for days. Let’s just get down to it. Here’s a list of the 50+ best Click Frenzy Deals in 2020:
- Volkswagen – In a world first, VW will offer some huge discounts on new cars with Click Frenzy
- Bose – Big savings to be had with the Bose Click Frenzy Sale
- DigiDirect – Grab yourself a Click Frenzy Deal at DigiDirect
- Nike – up to 40% off Nike apparel and footwear at Catch.com
- Calvin Klein – up to 71% off a huge range of Calvin Klein Underwear from Catch.com
- Myer – We’ll have up to 60% off a range of the top brands at Myer.com
- Yd – 40%-75% off Men’s Clothing sitewide for Click Frenzy
- G-Star RAW: 25% off sitewide
- Levi’s: Up to 70% off selected styles
- Forty Winks: 50% off mattresses online, 30% off bedroom furniture online
- Telstra: Save up to $120 over 12 months on all mth-mth mobile plans, save $120 on the Xbox One
- Country Road: Take a further 50% off already reduced prices.
- Country Road / Trenery Outlet: Take a further 40% off everything!
- 2XU: Savings of up to 70% off
- Guess: 50% off 100’s of styles
- Tarocash – 40% off sitewide
- Ugg Express: 15% off storewide. Short classic UGG’s only $69.
- YSL: 15% off when you spend $50
- Fila: Minimum 60% off sitewide including track pants from $15
- Royal Doulton: up to 70% off sitewide
- Optus – Optus have 20% off selected sim-only phone plans… You can get 80GB for $40 per month!
- Marquis by Waterford: 60% off selected collections
- SurfStitch – 30% off 100,000s of styles at SurfStich
- Oroton – Up to 70% off plus you’ll get an extra 20% off for Click Frenzy
- Glue. Store – Click Frenzy’s got some big savings going on at Glue Store
- Under Armour: 30% off sitewide
- Harris Scarfe: 50% off all Manchester, 50% off all Menswear
- Rebel Sport: Up to 50% off selected styles of footwear plus more.
- M.J. Bale – 30% off sitewide
- Windsor Smith – 30% off Shoes and other Accessories Sitewide
- The Iconic – 30% off in their sport and fashion frenzy
- Catch – There are some huge savings across a huge range of brands
- The Watch Factory – 75% off Tommy Hilfiger and Casio watches at The Watch Factory
- Sheridan – Up to 70% off a range of sheets and bedding
- Dyson: Save up to 42% on select products. Save $250 on Dyson V7 Motorhead Origin
- Woolworths – Have a range of items on sale for Click Frenzy
- Kitchen Warehouse – Up to 50% off a huge range, including 20% off a KitchenAid
- Shaver Shop – Up to 70% off a huge range and you’ll get free shipping
- Ikea – Click here for all of Ikea’s Click Frenzy Sales
- Lovehoney – Free express shipping for all orders over $100
- Webjet – 10% off Sitewide, plus a range of exclusive deals on individual holiday packages and deals
- Asia Vacation Group – up to 50% off on Holiday Packages and Deals
- Flight Centre – Catch savings not feeling with all of Flight Centres Click Frenzy deals
What date is click frenzy?
Click Frenzy starts on Tuesday, May 19 at 7pm AEST and runs until Thursday night.
How often is click frenzy?
There are three Click Frenzy events in 2020. One on the 19th of May, another on the 12 of November. Finally, there's a third event called Click Frenzy Travel that will run on the 1st of September.
What is Click Frenzy sale?
Click Frenzy is Australia's largest online sales event. Our local answer to Cyber Monday, Click Frenzy runs a couple of times a year and gives bargain hunters 24-hours to grab a steal.
How do you shop on Click Frenzy?
You can find a bunch of Click Frenzy deals on all your usual marketplaces. But if you're a Click Frenzy member you'll be able to have a crack at the Go Nuts! deals that offer products nearly 99% off!
Looking For More Online Deals?
Note: Man of Many maintains affiliate relationships with trusted online stores. These links allow us to earn a small commission on the sale of products and by clicking the links above, not only will you save money, but you’ll also be supporting the site to produce more content.